More goes into ordering a Custom File Folder than you might think. From brand to fastener positions, telling your SmartPractice® Customer Care Specialist the necessary details can help you save time – and get exactly the product you need faster.
According to SmartPractice Marketing Coordinator, Heather Kalish, “It’s pretty common to get requests like, ‘I’m looking for a folder with several fasteners,’ or ‘I’d like a file folder that expands to 5 inches.’ What customers should keep in mind is that with thousands of options to choose from, specificity is key.”
So, how can you give SmartPractice the proper specifications to get the right Custom File Folder?
Send SmartPractice Your Sample
Have a complicated folder design in mind, a folder with a chart, or a combination? If you have a sample of your desired product on hand, mailing it in is the easiest way for us to match what you want. (Mail your sample to: SmartPractice Attn: Sales, 3400 E. McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85008.) In a rush? Take some photos with your phone or camera and email them to us at email@example.com anytime. No sample available? Not a problem. Send us Google images of a similar product with a description on the modifications/variations you want.
Give Us These Six Specifications So We Can Provide a Quote
2. Size: Tell us the dimensions of your desired file folder. If it expands – what are the expansion dimensions?
3. Number of fasteners: If your file folder has fasteners, use our included Fastener Positions Chart to determine exactly in what position they’re located.
4. Paper weight and color: Let us know whether your product is 11PT, 12PT, 14PT, etc. Most frequently ordered folder is the Manila color, but other colors like Red, Dark Blue and Dark Green are also common. Let us know your exact color needs.
5. Imprint: If you need anything printed – whether a field for the patients name, lines, etc. – please provide a list of items.
6. Quantity Needed: Our typical minimum quantity is 500 or more. Please let us know how many you need to finalize your quote.
Get the Right Product
Do you use a specific filing system? Can’t find what you’re looking for on smartpractice.com? Just ask us. We’ll do our best to find the product you need.
With SmartPractice, you can expect a pleasant and productive experience getting the quality products you deserve. Keep the six specifications above in mind next time you order your Custom File Folder, and you’re more likely to get the product you want in a smooth and timely manner. How else can we make supply purchasing easier for you? Let us know in the comments.