These days, it’s standard practice to give your patients a little something at the end of each dental appointment. While the everyday toothbrush and floss sample is standard – and always a good idea – why not try some unexpected dental promotional products to WOW your patients?
SmartPractice has the hottest new personalized dental promotional items to keep your patients coming back while creating serious ‘dentist envy’ among their friends and family!
We’ve listed the top 10 dental giveaways and fun ideas on how to use them below.
Read through the list and then grab the code to save 10% on your order of personalizable dental promotional products at the end!
- Fidget Spinners. Originally intended to relieve anxiety in children, fidget spinners quickly became popular with kids all over the nation. But keeping with the intended purpose, they’re a great solution for easing the anxiety that often accompanies dental visits. Your pediatric dental patients, and let’s face it, some adults too, will love receiving a fidget spinner!
- Emoticon Kickbags. Emojis have taken over the world and for good reason. There’s one for nearly every mood or expression and that goes for these cute little kickbags too. Your patients will have fun endlessly kicking them around with their friends!
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Lip Balm. Spring festivals and summer outings are just around the corner and who doesn’t need lip balm? You can never have too many! Your patients will appreciate having an extra one for their purse or gym bag. And when you personalize them with your practice information and logo, your name is always on the their lips.
- Round Bead Therapy. These aqua gel bead therapy packs are both microwave and freezer safe. Be sure to include one of these in an extra special goodie bag after patients have had extractions or other procedures that might leave their mouth sore.
- Santa Cruz MGC Pen. With the metallic colors, chrome accents and Glide-Write™ ink, these pens are highly-coveted among pen aficionados! These are great to have on hand at the reception desk or to give away at community events.
Want more? Keep reading about personalized promotional ideas…
- Coloring Puzzle Set. Need to keep little ones occupied while they wait for their appointments? Give them a puzzle they can color with the set of crayons that’s included. They’ll be so proud to show off their artwork that just so happens to feature your logo at the top.
- Mood Cube Tumbler. When you think of gotta have dental giveaways, these tumblers are at the top of the list! They’re an instant hit wherever they go because they change color with ice cold liquids. How cool (pun absolutely intended!) is that?
- Emoji Sticker Assortment. Stickers should be a staple in your dental practice. Every kid loves a sticker especially when they can choose their own. And at just $6.30 for a box of 100 stickers, you can afford to let little ones pick more than one!
- 3 Way Noodle Charging Cable. It’s pretty safe to say that most people have more than a couple electronic devices and never enough charge cords to go around. You’ll be the real MVP when you give your patients a way to charge three devices at once. Like most other giveaways, these can also be personalized with your practice name for maximum exposure.
- Smartphone Stand. Does anyone even use their cell phone to make calls anymore? Texting, social networking and watching movies to pass the time are common uses for smart phones nowadays. So, propping up your phone is a must and these phone stands are the perfect solution! Available in three colors, they can easily be re-positioned and they swivel for a comfortable fit.
Have you checked out our other tips and ideas for successful and effective dental patient giveaway campaigns? You can read about them here and here.
Ready to stock up on sizzling dental giveaways? Call 800.522.0800 to place an order or click HERE to see even more giveaways! Don’t forget to use offer code D8F15 to save 10% on your order. Offer expires 6/30/18.
What dental promotional products are your patient favorites? Looking for something you don’t see online? Let us know in the comments and we’ll try our best to get it for you!