It’s true that a Custom Logo is a critical way to help your dental brand identity stand out. And, did you know that serious practice growth and a cohesive brand identity go hand-in-hand?
The hard part is that you got into your profession because you love dentistry—not because you wanted to be a branding expert. If you feel lost when it comes to building a cohesive, memorable brand identity, you’re not alone.
Let SmartPractice make your dental brand identity shine! We’re here to help you extend your reach and grow your practice through your brand in 4 key ways.
How to Boost Your Dental Brand Identity
From your logo to your marketing strategy, your dental brand identity is complex. Simplify how you build your brand identity when you do the following.
1. Enhance your dental brand identity with a Custom Logo.
The first and most important step to developing a brand identity is to create a logo that conveys what makes your practice unique to attract your ideal patients. Our Custom Design Team will take your needs and ideas into consideration when creating your professional logo.
2. Choose from 100’s of high-quality products to showcase your logo.
- Referral Slips: Give patients a tangible way to share your name. Referral Slips may be the first marketing piece referrals will see from your practice, so it’s important to set the right tone from the get-go. Your logo should be featured front and center. Make that first impression count!
- Promotional Giveaways: You’ll want your logo featured on all our high-quality promotional items from Supply Bags to Lip Balm and everything in between. Your patients will associate top-notch giveaways with the excellent care you provide.
- Social Media: Your patients or clients can easily identify your social media accounts for when you feature your logo across all your social media channels. That means more likes, shares, follows and retweets for you!
3. Enhance your online reputation.
Consistent and glowing online reviews are one of the most powerful ways to build a cohesive brand identity. A slew of 5-star reviews will make you stand out from the crowd, but it can be challenging to ask for them. Products such as review signs, postcards, and even supply bags make it easy for you to ask patients to review your practice online.
Insider tip: Always ask how patients’ experience was at the end of every appointment. This way, you can resolve any issues before they leave your office and avoid the dreaded negative review!
4. Build your referral network to create a cohesive brand identity.
Connect with other complimentary business owners in your area such as physicians, physical therapists and beauticians (great if you practice cosmetic dentistry!) Custom Rack Cards are ideal for leaving at the reception desk of a nearby clinic or salon so you can create a cohesive brand identity in your community.
It’s easier than ever to boost your dental brand identity when you partner with SmartPractice.
Think you can’t afford to have a professionally developed brand? You can’t afford not to! Request a FREE consultation today to learn how we can help build your brand with 100s of high-quality products!